Following lot of requests , We just released an update for Yamaha R6 ECUs .
The update version is 1.12.14 , and its can be applied to ECU models YMER6KIT and YMER6WSS .
This update include following improvements :
- Support of direct measure of ABS 2 wires sensors ( need MKE7 hardware version 3.2.x )
- Same firmware support for both YMER6KIT and YMER6WSS
- New IMU algorithm ( for YMER6KIT only )
- Support for Downshift on YMER6WSS ( YMER6KIT already did it )
- Support for Traction Control on YMER6WSS ( YMER6KIT already did it )
- Support for Launch Control on YMER6WSS ( YMER6KIT already did it )
The firmware update should be made using following tools :
- CANUSB Type K ( https://www.mectronik.store/product/canusb-k/ )
- Power Supply Cable ( https://www.mectronik.store/product/programming-cable-kit-for-mke5-7/ )
The prefered method to update Your MECAL with this new release is to create a blank WORSKPACE like described on the following FAQ :
This update can be through using YAMAHA CLOUD from inside MECAL ( read this document for any more details about this update method ) :